Inoa Wine Cellar Conditioners
The Inoa Wine Cellar Conditioner turns almost any space into a cellar by recreating the essential conditions required to mature your wine perfectly.
ALL wine, regardless whether it is Cabernet Sauvignon or Riesling, needs to be stored at the same consistent temperature of 14ᵒC, and a humidity level of 55% to 75%. Here in Australia, many people overlook the need for a purpose-built wine cellar cooler; it is a common misconception that basement temperatures generally remain cool and stable. While this may be true in relation to the ‘wine caves’ of Europe, traditional underground cellars are rare in this country. Many Australian basements become far too hot during the summer months, effectively ‘cooking’ the wine if the temperature is not controlled. During the winter months, they are much cooler, and this vast change in temperature can also prove to be very detrimental.
When storing wine, some people are tempted to install a conventional air conditioner; this is discouraged. These air conditioners simply won’t keep the cellar cool enough (at the required 14 degrees), nor will they manage the humidity or air circulation. When it comes to storing your finest bottles, purpose-built climate control equipment is essential.
Features and benefits of wine cellar conditioners:
- Addresses all conditions needed for ideal cellar performance including temperature and humidity maintenance, vibration absorption and air circulation.
- Manufactured by French brand EuroCave.
- Utilises energy saving and patented technology.
- The quietest climate control solution for wine cellars on the market.
- Can be placed into an existing cellar, or it can be included when designing and building custom wine cellars.
- Available in two sizes to perform in spaces of up to 25m3 cubic metres and 50m3 cubic metres.
- To install, simply slot into a wall cavity and plug in to a powerpoint.
- Available exclusively from EuroCave Australia.
Please note that it is essential to insulate your wine cellar. Traditional building materials such as brick, concrete and glass are NOT good insulators. Failure to insulate your wine cellar will essentially triple the load on your Inoa Wine Cellar Conditioner.
For information on where to locate the Inoa within the cellar, insulation requirements and technical information, please click on one of the products above. You many also like to visit FAQ under ‘Quick Links’ on the footer of this website.